GOCARDLESS FOR XERO
COLLECT PAYMENTS SEAMLESSLY BY DIRECT DEBIT
WHY GOCARDLESS FOR XERO?
GoCardless for Xero (was Directli) direct debit collection – get paid on time, every time.
- Direct debit facilities without the need for a merchant account.
- Powered by GoCardless – GoCardless is a BACS approved bureau and is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority as an Authorised Payment Institution.
- GoCardless with Xero, collects automatically and marking your invoices as paid.
- All you need to do is match the incoming bank receipt.
- All your customer collections covered – varying amounts, recurring or single payments.
How does GOCARDLESS FOR XERO integrate with Xero?
- Your customer invoice is raised in Xero
- Payments can be triggered on invoice date or payment due date
- Directli collects the information from Xero and creates the BACS file for GoCardless
- Directli marks the customers invoice as paid in Xero so you don’t chase an invoice that is in the process of being collected by Direct Debit
- GoCardless collects the Direct Debit from your customer and pays it into your bank account approx 7 working days after the direct debit was triggered
- When the payment clears your bank account, you reconcile against that payments posted to the customer account
- Directli will notify you if a Direct Debit has failed and needs to be represented or chased by alternate means
Implementing GoCardless for Xero?
Switching to GoCardless is easy, call us now on 01449 258548 and we will do all the hard work for you.
For a free no-obligation 20-minute discovery call – click on the link below.
This will take you directly to my calendar so you can book a call at a time that suits you.